Monday, October 16, 2017

Sketchup House

In e9 we created a house on Google Sketchup over the course of 3 weeks. My house was inspired by a very basic looking design on Google Sketchup Houses. This design was simple and small, making it the perfect blueprint for my house. It has a driveway with a half covered porch. The house itself is small and only a few rooms. My house was created when I typed the deminsions into Google Sketchup. From there, I used the push pull tool to give volume to my house. The roof was next, I had to pull the center of it up. lastly, I added on the windows and doors and colored it, using textures such as brick and roofing.

We also embarked on the action packed journey of... *drum roll* Career Cruising. I learned that I would make a good web designer, graphic designer, and advertiser. These careers are in fact things I'm interested in and so I definitely liked the outcomes of this intense career adventure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

second semester video

Happy Campers This project consisted of writing, casting, and filming our own short film. There was a lot of time and effort put into t...